Recovery Support Ministry
“And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Are you or a loved one struggling with substance abuse?
It can be difficult to seek help or even to know you need help. Our ministry is here to help you. We are a caring group of friends that wants to support you in your recovery. Start by coming to one of our weekly meetings.
Mission: Our mission is to keep people who are suffering from substance use disorder (SUD) safe and well from the effects of addiction through support and sharing the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
We partner with CAPTAIN and Saratoga Co. treatment facilities.
Meetings are held every Thursday evening from 7:00 - 8:30PM in Room 10.
• Be assured of your confidentiality.
• Learn from others who share similar issues and how they worked through them with their faith.
• We can help you find local treatment options.
• We can help you with transportation to treatment.
• Join us and start changing your future.
• Educates the parish in matters of substance use disorder (SUD).
• Cares for and supports people who suffer from SUD, their friends and family.
• Holds weekly support meetings that relate bible readings to our daily lives and uplifts participants by letting them know that the Lord loves them and they have a future.
• Helps with referrals to treatment options (e.g., AA, NA, Al Anon, SPARC, etc.).