Flocknote User Page 2
Learn how to:
-Update your church records
-Subscribe to the "Read the Catechism in a Year," "Daily Readings," and "Daily Catholic Quotes" Lists
UPDATE YOUR SETTINGS AND RECORDS
1. Log into Flocknote: https://www.flocknote.com/login
2. At the top, click "My Account"
3. Here is where you can change your contact information, add a picture, adjust your privacy settings, and change your password
4. Click "Save"
Below the title "Edit Basic Profile," click "Corpus Christi Catholic Church."
Here, you can add or update your information for the church's records. Make sure to click "Save" after any changes.
SUBSCRIBE TO ADDITIONAL LISTS
Just like how Corpus Christi has its own network and Lists, the Flocknote community maintains several Lists available to any user.
1. Make sure you're logged into Flocknote.
2. Then, go to https://www.flocknote.com/faithformation
3. Subscribe to any of the lists, customize your Email and Txt Msg settings to receive daily emails, weekly emails, text messages, etc.